Vorshlag Porsche 996/997 (RWD) and Porsche 986/987 Camber/Caster Plates & Perches
Easily adjust camber trackside with Vorshlag camber/caster plates. Oversized spherical bearings are designed to withstand the rigors of street and track abuse. All components are plated for maximum corrosion resistance and long life. Featuring CNC construction for the bearing holder and main plate, including engraved markings for vehicle orientation and hash marks for adjustment.
In order to properly use Vorshlag camber plates, you must choose spring perches that match your strut brand and spring type. Vorshlag camber/caster plates are designed to be compatible with stock style springs and all strut types.
- Compatible with factory springs and lowering springs, and all struts.
- No need to change camber plates when switching from regular springs to coilovers! Some companies sell you two totally different camber plates for coilover springs and factory style springs.
- Installs with basic hand tools, no chassis modifications required.
- Plates are designed specifically for 996/997 chassis. Also fit the 986 and 987 Boxtser and Cayman models
- Caster & Camber are independently adjustable.
- Camber is easily adjustable at the track from the engine compartment with simple (metric) hand tools. No need to reach inside the wheel well with a wrench!
- The spherical bearing used in the Vorshlag camber plate is the largest used in any Porsche camber plate. The result has much better durability and wear characteristics than the undersized bearings used in other plates.
- Designed for maximum suspension bump travel. More than an inch more strut travel than some competing products!
- Alloy steel bearing holder - Tough as a German Tank!
- Aluminum alloy main plate for lighter weight, engraved and fully anodized
- All components plated or anodized for maximum corrosion resistance and long life.
- Vorshlag Upper spring perches required.
Spring Perches: The Porsche 996/997 OEM spring diameters and the common "lowering springs" (Eibach, Swift, H&R, etc) use the same OEM size upper spring perch, so if you have stock or "lowering" springs choose the OEM perch size. NOTE: The 996 GT3 use a 65mm (2.5") OEM spring. If you have Ohlins for that model or are using the stock springs, choose the 2.5" spring perch.