Improve the reliability and performance of your LS oiling system with this simple brace!
The factory LS engine oil pickup tube is only secured by a single screw, which can result in a poor O-ring seal and lead to oil pressure drops and oil starvation. Improved Racing's billet aluminum brace improves the pickup tube O-ring seal by ensuring equal clamping force is exerted to both sides of the oil pickup tube flange.
This brace uses the unused extra screw hole in the oil pump and is 100% bolt-on. Coupled with high-strength steel flange screws, it will keep your pickup tube in place and leak-free lap after lap. Features & Benefits
- Machined from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum, black anodized and laser-marked
- Distributes even clamping force around pickup tube flange by acting as an extension of the flange
- High-strength grade 8.8 M6 flange screws, zinc coated
- Lifetime Warranty
- Improved Racing EGM-500 - LS engine oil pump pickup tube brace / clamp & hardware
- GM Gen III & IV LS family engines, wet-sump only
DOES NOT fit GM pickup tube, part # 12608593, most pickup tubes with welded flanges or pickup tubes with 2 screw holes.