Our Dynocom AWD chassis dyno is capable of measuring over 2200whp and speeds of 175MPH. With a eddy brake we can do steady state load/power measurement for tuning as well as inertia runs for horsepower/toque curves. Whether you have an AWD car, RWD or FWD our dyno can be linked to spin all four wheel or just the 2 driven wheels.
- Wideband A/F Ratio
- Equipped with a Frenelsa eddy brake and we are able to perform acceleration, step, sweep and steadystate tests.
- View in real-time torque/horsepower output, at steady and changing speeds, to instantly evaluate changes you’ve made to the engine’s fuel or timing maps.
- Diagnose engine and drivetrain problems.
- Troubleshoot drivability issues.
- Dyno day group rates. Up to 10 vehicles.
Call or email us to schedule an appointment!