Each kit supplied includes;
• Special alloy 365x32mm disc and bell assembly
• Monobloc 6 piston calipers
• Low noise, fade resistant pads
• Brackets and Hardware
• High Performance brake fluid
• Full fitting instructions
• RCM Advantage Extreme discs have been engineered to produce optimal bite, thermal stability and durability in an exceptionally high strength to low weight design. This has been achieved by combining a special Alcon developed iron alloy disc with an aerospace specification alloy bell.
• Unique crescent grooves on friction faces provides the bite usually associated with drilled discs, without the associated durability problems.
• Directional curved cooling vanes for optimal cooling performance.
• Alcon's floating disc system (as used in the majority of applications) has been designed to allow thermal expansion of the disc throughout its life while minimizing the tendency to judder.
• The low noise pads offer strong cold performance for start up and city driving and are specially formulated for excellent resistance to fade at elevated temperatures. This makes them perfect for those wanting performance on both road and track.
• Advantage Extreme calipers are gravity die cast for monobloc constructions using aluminium alloy for optimum strength and weight.
• Monobloc 6 piston design for high stiffness (firm pedal) with low weight.
• Piston bore sizes are staggered to ensure even pad wear.
• Pin-mounted pads provide low threshold pressure and low noise.