3 piece FK Bearings Rod Ends manufactured in Connecticut feature a Teflon Liner to provide quiet operation, low friction, smooth articulation, and eliminates bushing deflection under load. The PTFE liner is chemically bonded to the inner diameter of the race. The liner offers a very high load carrying capacity and has greatly increased dynamic wear characteristics. The operating temperatures of the liner ranges from -65º to 325ºF, offering robust reliability for both street and track use.
Sold as a pair.
Made in the USA.
SPL Parts Adjustable Rear Traction Rod Features:
• Lightweight Aluminum and Titanium construction
• Black Anodized to protect against corrosion
• Nickel-plated 4130 Chromoly Double Adjuster for quick adjustment
• CAD Designed with the aid of Finite Element Analysis
• Blue Anodized Titanium socket head cap screws
• Low friction 3-piece Teflon lined FK Heim joints/Rod Ends
Application: 2013+ Scion FR-S/Subaru BRZ/Toyota GT86, 2008+ Subaru WRX & STI