Using FEA (Finite Element Analysis) the SPL CNC milled 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Arms are designed to exceed factory strength and durability. The SPL exclusive Hybrid Adjuster is comprised of electroless nickel plated 4130 Chromoly. SPL Blue Anodized Titanium hardware and 6061-T6 Aluminum Clamps help reduce weight and prohibit corrosion while offering quick and easy adjustment.
Sold as a pair.
Made in the USA.
SPL Parts Rear Camber Arms Features:
• Lightweight Aluminum and Titanium construction
• Electroless nickel plated 4130 Chromoly Hybrid Adjuster for quick adjustment
• Computer Aided Design with the aid of Finite Element Analysis
• Low friction 3-piece Teflon lined FK Heim Joints/Rod Ends made in CT, USA
• Multiple mounting points for shock and sway bar provides motion ratio adjustment
• CAD plated grade 10.9 hardware
Application: 2013+ Scion FR-S/Subaru BRZ/Toyota GT86, 2008+ Subaru WRX & STI