Each kit supplied includes;
• Special alloy 343x34mm disc and bell assembly
• Billet 4 piston calipers
• Brackets and Hardware
• Full fitting instructions
• RCM Advantage Motorsport discs have been engineered to produce optimal bite, thermal stability and durability in an exceptionally high strength to low weight design. This has been achieved by combining a special Alcon developed iron alloy disc with an aerospace specification alloy bell.
• Unique crescent grooves on friction faces provides the bite usually associated with drilled discs, without the associated durability problems.
• Directional curved cooling vanes for optimal cooling performance.
• Alcon's floating disc system (as used in the majority of applications) has been designed to allow thermal expansion of the disc throughout its life while minimizing the tendency to judder.
• Not currently included with kit. Many pad options available.
• Advantage Billet aerospace grade aluminium allow provides high strength and light weight.
• Piston bore sizes are staggered to ensure even pad wear.
• Stainless steel pistons as standard.
• 2kg anti-knock back springs.
• Bolted pad retainer to increase stiffness, remove retainer to change pads.