SPL Parts Lower Control Arm (LCA) kit includes Black Anodized CNC machined Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum Lower Control Arms and 2024-T351 Aluminum Trailing Links that provide track width, camber, caster, roll center, and anti dive adjustment. This is the ultimate tool for setting up the handling of your Porsche 996/997/Boxster/Cayman chassis for racing, track, or street use.
No more jam nuts!! No more SHIMS!! Long gone are the days of fumbling with multiple wrenches to tighten jam nuts in place while trying to keep your bearings orientated correctly. The main arm is slotted to allow the use of pinch bolts and our Rotating Clamps on our exclusive Double Adjuster lock down camber and track width settings. The SPL Double Adjuster is machined from 4130 Chromoly and is electroless nickel plated for corrosion resistance.
SPL uses Billet 2024-T351 Aluminum hex they machine and gun drill the trailing arms to reduce weight and utilize our Rotating Clamp system to easily lock down caster settings. Blue Anodized Titanium hardware shaves even more unsprung weight from the arms, without compromising strength. Anti dive (when installed in the front) and anti squat (when installed in the rear) adjustment is achieved with Stainless Steel spacers for the forward mounting position of the trailing/caster arm, allowing you to raise or lower this pivot point and fine tune the balance of your car. Roll center correction is achieved with Stainless Steel spacers that work in conjunction with the heat treated 4340 Chromoly Ball Joint Stud, allowing you to lower the ball joint location at the knuckle. Finally, the use of FK Rod Ends and High Misalignment Spherical Bearings eliminates the flex and binding found in the OEM control arms while allowing smooth articulation.
Sold as a pair.
Made in the USA.
SPL Parts Billet Lower Control/Trailing Arms Feature:
• Lightweight Aluminum and Titanium construction
• Gun drilled 2024-T351 Aluminum Trailing Link provides superior strength while reducing unsprung weight
• Rotating Clamp design allows for easy access to lock down your alignment settings
• Heat treated and electroless nickel plated 4340 Chromoly ball joint shanks
• Computer Aided Design with the aid of Finite Element Analysis
• Low friction 3 piece Teflon lined FK Sphericals and Heim Joints/Rod Ends
• Multiple size Stainless Steel roll center and anti dive/squat spacers for precise adjustment