AEM’s X-Series Inline Wideband UEGO Air/Fuel Ratio Controllers are built upon unique, patented, 100% digital technology that makes them the fastest responding wideband air/fuel ratio controllers in independent testing*. The X-Series Wideband UEGO Air/Fuel Ratio Controller replaces the popular 30-2310 Inline Controller.
X-Series Inline Wideband UEGO Controller features a weather-resistant, low-profile enclosure with status LEDs. It is ideal for users who do not need a gauge display and want the fastest response time when data logging or for feedback control when tuning with an engine management system.
The X-Series Inline Controller includes a 0-5v and RS232 Serial Port output for feedback control and data logging, and an AEMnet (CANbus) output for data logging and daisy chaining multiple X-Series Controllers together (up to 16 cylinders) for recording AFR in multiple cylinders. It supports vehicle/system voltages up to 16V, and can be used on EFI or carbureted applications, and dynamometers in applications using gasoline, methanol, ethanol, Diesel, propane and CNG.
- X-Series Inline Wideband UEGO AFR Controller were fastest responding wideband air/fuel ratio controllers in an independent test vs. 17 competitors wideband AFR controllers
- Patented X-Digital technology (Patent 9,575,030)
- Includes Bosch 4.9LSU wideband UEGO sensor
- Factory calibrated resistor does not require free-air calibration, but technology allows for free-air calibration as sensor ages if user desires
- Compatible with vehicle/system voltages up to 16V
- 0-5V & RS232 output for data logging and feedback control, AEMnet (CANbus) for data logging and daisy-chaining multiple controllers up to 16 cylinders
- Weather-resistant, low profile design
Application specific plug and play kits. These have optimize cable length and OEM connectors on the output side making them a direct fit.